Sunday 3 July 2016

Challenge Time Again !!!!!!



 Every year we do a challenge set by Carol the lady who runs our Patchwork group.  This year she gave us a Patchwork Square that she had made and we had to make something with it.    The square is in picture one and I put the purple around it.   I decided to make this cute little bag.  I always try to do something different as I can't see the point in making the same thing over and over again.   I found the pattern here ( crazy mom quilts) and the directions were very easy to follow.   It is really a surprise when you unzip the bag to find three little zippered compartments inside.  By the way I got 2nd place and won a $25.00 voucher to spend on fabric.  Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.