Wednesday 27 July 2016

What a Difference a Bit of Paint Makes......



 I have a lot of frogs as well as  a lot of fake frogs in my garden.  They were all starting to get a bit chipped and damaged from the weather.   I thought about getting a tin of spray paint but that would be a bit hard to use around the eyes.   Also as I am a very messy painter, I had put this job off for a while, and then I discovered Paint Pens.  As you can see from the before and after photos what a huge difference the pens have made. You can get the pens in a medium and a fine point. I got mine from the local newsagent.   I am going to give the frogs a spray with a clear varnish before they go back in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.