Thursday 18 June 2020

No Wool Left Behind......


 The name of this rug is No Wool Left Behind by Johanna  Lindahl/ Mijo Crochet.  I had some bits and pieces of wool and wanted to use them up.  This pattern was just perfect.  it is all done in half double crochet and it is like a spiral and you just go around and around till you finish the colour that you are using. I am having fun learning new stitches and have found that u tube is very helpful with this.  Thank you Johanna for the fabulous  pattern. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this rug! I used to crochet a lot as a kid and young teen (I learnt to crochet and knit at a very young age). These days I haven't got into crochet much, but I might start looking around for some wool and get started on a project. And this one looks perfect to prepare for the coming winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, it is a very easy pattern and a great way to use all the wool instead of having bits left over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.