Wednesday 3 June 2020

Hexagon Duffel Bag.......



 So happy with this bag.  I have been making 1 inch hexagons when I have been going to the patchwork club.   My machine is too heavy to carry so I opt for hand work.     It is called the Bon Voyage Duffel Bag by She Can She  and you will find the pattern there.  I used vinyl on the ends and on the bottom.  I also added a clear vinyl  to cover the hexagons to make it a bit more durable.  It is called Heat n Bond Vinyl, you just iron it on.  The inside of the bag is lined with black and I also added a zipper pocket.  The vinyl on the bottom and ends did make it a bit hard to turn, it just took a bit longer to do.

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kmich5, I did really enjoy making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Our Roseann has chosen your duffel bag to be featured in the next Blogger's Pit Stop.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.