Saturday 5 January 2019

Aprons for Folk Dance Group.......

 After a very stressful 2018 I have decided it is time to try and get back to normal or as close as I can in 2019.   I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and with the operation over, I have started Chemo.
I made 12 Aprons for the Folk Dance group that I belong to. I was so pleased that I was able to do this for them as they are such a lovely bunch of ladies.  The Tulip was done on the embroidery machine and I then made up the aprons.  The sad part was that I never got to wear the aprons, maybe down the track I will.

3 comments:

  1. Your apron is lovely! I hope you will recover soon, and I send you hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment, Everything is progressing well, so by Christmas I may be back dancing again,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.