Sunday 11 September 2011

Money Cuff


This is a great idea for kids for tuck shop money or a key to the house or even your childs name and address. It wraps around the wrist and is held together by velcro.  I would like to thank Charlotte for finding the Tutorial for the money cuff.  I had a pattern for one made In the Hoop on my embroidery machine but my hoop wasn't big enough.  I made these for my grandsons and they are all different sizes so I will have to wait to see if they fit. You can find the Tutorial  and many other great ideas here.                                           http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/2010/09/lunch-money-cuff-tutorial-she-christie.html

2 comments:

  1. I like your finished cuffs, great job, thanks for preparing and sharing this project. I have made one of them as well and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys loved them too, thanks for the nice comment.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.