Saturday 20 August 2011

Cooper's Quilow


This is a quilow I made for Cooper out of what was left over from the quilow I made for Thomas.
I was even able to use some teddy bear fabric for the backing.  Now that made me happy because it was probadly my last chance to use it, as Cooper is 3 now ( he is a big boy).  I like to use fabric out of my stash.
All that was left to do was the binding which I did last night for the FNSI.
This is the quilow folded up into a pillow.  Being a real little boy I am sure that he will love it.

2 comments:

  1. whow Gayle what a lovely quillow,any boy would love this,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper did love his quilow. He couldn't understand where the pillow went. Cute !!!
    Thanks for the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.