Thursday 30 October 2014

Table Runner!!!!!!

A few months ago we did some paper piecing  at my Patchwork Group, I always try to make something out of what we do otherwise it is a waste of material even though we are learning new techniques. I decided to turn my paper piecing into table runners. The colours are a hot pink and lime green. The pattern was a hibiscus and I am not sure where it came from.  The runner pattern is a very common one on the internet. I also used iron on pellon on the back of the top of the runner to give it  a nice smooth appearance.. I use these colours in my dining area, finally something for me.




                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful table runner. The color is so nice looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Yay for sewing something that you can enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.