Here are the Rules.
* every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves.
*the person who has tagged you asked 11 questions, amswer them.
*ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you are going to tag. (the people you tag should have less than 200 followers).
*mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.
Here are 11 things about me.
1. I live in a small town in Central Queensland, Australia.
2. I love chocolate.
3 . I have 2 children and 5 grandsons.
4. I hate the cold winter but love the summer
5. I am a Capricorn.
6. I have always loved sewing.
7. I love Christmas and always decorate the house and the yard.
8. I am the middle child of 3 girls.
9. I love gardening.
10. I wish I had been into crafts a long time ago.
11. I love machine embroidery, it is truly amazing.
Here are the 11 questions I got asked.
1. What time of the day or evening do you do most of your crafting
When ever I get time.
2. If money was not a concern what would be next machine or toy you would buy for your craft.
I would buy a top of the range embroidery machine with a big hoop.
3. How lon have you lived in your current city.
4. How many statesand/ or countries have you resided in ?
5. Do you have any pets?What kind
I have a very spoilt cat called Joey.
6. What is your favourite TV show?
Dancing with the Stars.
7. Do you prefer to read a physical book or use an e-reader like a kindle.
I like to read a book.
8. Where is your favourite place to vacation?
At the beach.
9. Do you prefer to dine-in or go out to eat?
10. What is your favourite recipe you like to prepare?
Chicken Ceasar Salad.
11. What did you eat for breakfast?
Here are the questions I want to ask the blogs I tag.
1. What is your favourite craft?
2. Do you have a special room for craft?
3. Do you live in a large city or a small town?
4. What are your favourite colours?
5. Do you have any animals?
6. Do you like to cook?
7. Do you use recycle goods or do you always buy new ones for your craft?
8. Do you have a craft group or do you just do your own thing?
8. Do you grow your own veges?
9. How many craft books do you have?
10. What is your favourite TV show.
11. Do you check emails and blogs as soon as you get up in the morning?
Blogs I Tagged
* 13 Insane Penquins and Squirrels
* All Things Pretty: Machine Embroidery.
* Creations by Jodie.
* Rag Tag Stitchin' with Michelle Ridgway.
* Snail Patches.
* Stitches from the Bush.
* Sapphire Stitches.
* My Carnival of Colours.
* The 4Bushel Farm.
* Hibiscus Stitches
I am looking foward to reading the responses and learning something new about my blogging friends.