Tuesday 6 November 2012

Thank You Aust Post

                                                                  
Last year I joined a pincushion swap at the Crafty Bits Swap Blog.  My partner was Ruth and she received the pincushion that I sent her but I never received the one from her until today. It was a lovely surprise and the pear pincushion is beautiful and I really love the runner pattern.  The other pattern has a money bag, wallet, pincushion and needle case. I would like to thank Ruth for these wonderful gifts.
All good things come to those who wait.


                             This parcel has been in the Postal System since 19th November 2011.


                                                                                                    

5 comments:

  1. OMG that is certainly a long time,i think it has done a round the world trip,so glad you finally got your lovely parcel.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear........I have just had a bad experience with Australia post with a swap parcel being returned to me! - I thought 19 days was bad. Glad you got your parcel in the end and that it was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There may yet be hope for a parcel that I sent in May this year that hasn't reached my swap partner!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it has taken that long to receive a package. Glad you got it though.
    BTW. I tagged you in a game of blog-tag.
    http://www.sylviasstitches.com/2012/11/ive-been-tagged.html to read more.

    Cheers!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow hehe how bad is that !! gorgeous parcel but and yay that it finally arrived

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.