Monday 3 December 2012

Embroidered T- Shirts

A couple of more Christmas t-shirts for my grandsons.  I stitched these out on my new machine, it stitches so beautifully and is so quiet, which is a bonus when I am stitching in the wee hours of the morning. The Nice/Naughty design is from Urban Threads.  If you are looking for something a bit different, Urban Threads is the place to go.  The other t-shirt is made up of 2 designs, but I can't remember where they came from.  I hope the boys will like them.   They are getting older now and I find it hard to find designs that they will like.

                                                                                

4 comments:

  1. wow they are fantastic Anita,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is adorable. I love all that tiny embroidery on t- shirts!
    embroidery on t shirt 
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback, i've posted your SPORTS POLOS AUSTRALIA good information related for readymade clothing Solution and ideas on our suggestion box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.