Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Lights !!!!


It's that time of the year again and I have been decorating my yard and house with  Christmas Lights.  This is my favourite time of the year.  I love hearing the excited little voices of the children when thay pull up to see the lights.  On Christmas Eve we will hand out lollies to the children.   My grandsons have Santa Suits so they will be helping as well.  Having my family home for Christmas is going to make my Christmas very special this year.

                                                                                  


                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful,Merry xmas gayle to you and your family.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.