Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas T- Shirts for the Grandkids!!!!


I love Christmas and every year I make T- Shirts for the grandkids.  It was easy when they were smaller but now they are reaching their teenage years finding suitable designs is getting harder.  The two Merry Christmas Designs came from Embroidery Library and the Kangaroo came fom Rickys Embroidery.  As two of the older boys live at the beach I thought that these designs where perfect for them and the Santa Kangaroo for Cooper who is four.  These designs stitched out beautifully and look great.
                                                                                 
                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. these are so nice Gayle,well done on your beautiful finishes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Gayle, the kids will surely love wearing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.