Thursday 3 September 2020

Winter Cape......




 














On one of the sites that I follow I saw that someone had made a cape.   I was having a lot of trouble with putting on and taking off winter clothing since my operation as I can't get my arm to go backwards.  I thought this was a fabulous idea.  I had a square poncho that was very unflattering so I thought that I could use that fabric.  I didn't have enough fabric to make the one that I wanted with the slits for the arms to go through so I made this one.   I also had the red fabric for the lining and found the buttons in my button box. I was so pleased to use what I had at home and to recycle rather than going out and buying new fabric. The pattern was easy to follow and it didn't take long to make.  I might have to wait till next winter to use it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.