Saturday 24 February 2018

Crochet Rug

Love how this crochet rug turned out.  Once again it took me ages to find a rug suitable for a boy but really loved this one as soon as I saw it.   As I am only learning to crochet I want to keep doing something new so I am learning new stitches and I get a lot of help from You Tube.  A wonderful learning tool.  The pattern was a free one and is called Park Slope Afghan.  It was a huge job putting it together and I did a Crab Stitch around the edge as I felt it needed something to finish it off.  It is a great feeling when a project is finished.
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle wow hard to believe you are a learner ,your rug is gorgeous,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.