Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Christmas Tea Towels.........


I have been trying to get my Singer Machine to embroider correctly.  I got it back from a service about 2 months ago but I didn't have time to sit and play.   Last week I decided it was time. I think I have got it sorted.   The back of the embroidery even has some of the bobbin fill showing.  By the look of these photos I am extremely happy with my machine.

                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.