Saturday 12 September 2015

Minion T Shirt

Birthday time for my Grandson Cooper who will be seven next week. Not the design that I had picked out for him.  I searched high and low for a yellow T Shirt but couldn't find one in his size anywhere.   Anyway I loved the way that this design turned out and I am sure that he will love it too.
It is an embroidery machine applique design and I bought the design from Kidz Applique.  I will do the other design if I can find a yellow T Shirt.  I think this Minion is so cute.
                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. It is a very cute minion, I am sure your grandson will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hana Velvet Ribbon, Cooper loved his Minion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.