Sunday 1 February 2015

Hexagons!!!!!!



After spending months making hexagons I have finally put then together.  I was going to make two large cushions for my swing chair on the veranda, but after seeing how quickly the other cushions faded I decided that after all that work I would make something that would last  a bit longer.
I decided to make a cover for my Embroidery Machine.
                                    

             .

This is the all over stippling design I got from Susa Glenn Designs. I also bought myself  a Monster Hoop which has made the hooping a lot easier. I am in the process of putting the Machine Cover together.  I love the idea of In the Hoop quilting, all the stitches are so even, I could never do this freehand.


                                                                           


                                                                               
                                                                                 
      .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.