Monday 16 June 2014

State of Origin Game .............

This is a little game (like noughts and crosses and tic tac toe in some countries) for the kids to take in the car when they are bored. It was all made (In the Hoop) on my embroidery machine.  As you can see the green felt is the playing field and I did the footballs also made of felt  in the State of Origin colours (Australia) State versus State.  QLD  is Maroon and NSW is Blue It has it own carry case. I will be making some of these for my grandsons with their favoutite footy teams.
It is hard to find things for boys and I am sure they will love these. Here is the link to Newfound Applique lots of nice things here.
  http://www.newfoundapplique.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very creative! I love how you mad that game! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.