Saturday 19 October 2013

Something Pink ...........


Having a bit of a clean out the other day I came across these little bags so I decided to embroider something for my friend, Desley's  three granddaughters. I love doing something pink for a change.  When I needed to go to Rockhampton for lazer treatment for my eyes, Desley offered to take me without hesitation.  I am lucky to have such a good friend. I have been following Krissy Helvy Embroidery Sayings & Phrases on Facebook and really love her subway art..   If you are on facebook just type in the above and the page will come up.  Only $3.00 per design and they stitch out beautifully.  Haylee, Georgia and Jacie thought the bags were just great.

                                                                           


2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Gayle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great site you have...tons of inspiration! I've enjoyed browsing and will visit often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.