Saturday 11 August 2012

Embroidery for Me!!!

The flower design was a freebie from Urban Threads.  Their designs are always stitch out great and you can always find something unique at their site.  The other design is from Stitch on Time and they also stitch out wonderfully.  Claire will also ditigize any design  for you at a very reasonable price.  Trying to find blank tops suitable for embroidery is not easy so I bought a few when I found these.
            
                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful embroidery. What sort of machine do you use Gayle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.