Saturday 4 August 2018

Hello from Bowen

 Found these small Banners at a Craft Shop and decided to make this for my son and daughter -in -laws new home. I loved the way the banner turned out, not sure where the designs are from.  I have been away from home for the last month and will be away for another 2 months at least.   My daughter has thyroid cancer and we are waiting for her operation to have the thyroid out.  We finally got a date which is the 28th August.    Still a while to wait and then there will be recovery,  While in Bowen I am missing the cold winter of Central Qld , the weather is beautiful here.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle ,i pray everything will go well for your daughter,sending you both a big hug. I love this banner,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment, We are all doing well at the moment,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.