Saturday 6 January 2018

Laken's First Christmas

I made this Christmas Bauble for my First Great Grandson Laken.  I bought some Scrapbooking  Alphabets and they were sticky as they came off the paper backing I just stuck them on to the Bauble.  I put his name and date of birth and weight and length.   This will be a lovely memory as they hang it on the Christmas Tree each year. The Bauble also has flashing lights that can be turned on.
                                                                                   

                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle oh Laken is so cute and I love his Xmas bauble ,it will look lovely hanging on the tree every year,well done my friend 💋

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.