Saturday 28 October 2017

Bags.....

 I have had these two bags for quite a while now and thought it was time to do something with them.  I already had the flowers that I had made from Embroidery Garden. They were an In the Hoop Design and you just go around in a circle and stitch the petals on till you get to the centre.  For the Centre I mixed up some tiny black beads with some glossy accents that I use for scrapbooking and it set hard and shinny and it looked really great.  The leaves were also from Embroidery Garden and I used Texture Magic and that makes the leaves shrivel up when heat is applied.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle ,wow what gorgeous bags,such a sweet idea my friend,well done on your 2 beautiful finishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.