Saturday 2 September 2017

Hooded Towel...

My first time at making a Hooded Towel.  This is for my youngest grandson Cooper who loves McQueen from the movie Cars. I also wanted to use something shiny for the car so I got some vinyl.
Not sure of how this would work as I had never used vinyl before and it was so easy to use .The design came from My Silly Geese and there are heaps of designs there to choose from.  I can't wait to give this to Cooper.
                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle,
    This is just adorable! I am sure Cooper will be tickled with it - how could he not be. I've never sewn with vinyl before either - nice to know it is easy to use. I am on baby watch right now - we don't know if it will be a great-niece or -nephew, but I sure am keeping this in mind if it's a boy! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayle i can see why you are excited your GS will love it,well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.