Monday, 6 March 2017

Pen Holders.....


I had a sewing mate going into hospital for a serious operation.I wanted to make a gift for her. I saw these pen holders and had thought that it was a great idea.  I bought a journal and made the pen holder and gave them to her.  Everyone thought it was a great idea as it keeps the pen with the book and you can't lose it. I will be making some for myself as I can never find a pen when I need one.   They are made out of vinyl  which makes them easy to keep clean with just a wipe with a damp cloth. The Machine Embroidery Design came from Buggalena.


















                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle,wow these are gorgeous,hope your friend is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she got a the all clear after the operation. Thanks for taking the time to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.