Saturday 1 October 2016

Cushions!!!!!


                                                                 






I was looking for something to brighten my lounge room for summer.   I bought these yellow cushions from a cheap shop, but they needed something to add a bit of interest.    The roses are made In the Hoop on my embroidery machine.    The design came from Embroidery Garden  The silk petals are bought in packets and then stitched on a backing in a circle ending up in the centre,  For the centre I had some black beads which I mixed with some Glossy Accents from scrapbooking and they all stuck together with a lovely shine.  Very happy that I could transform some cheap cushions into something special.
















                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.