Saturday 16 July 2016

A Quick Gift for the Boys!!!!!!!!!!


Heading up to Bowen in a few days to visit my grandsons and to watch them play football.  I always take them something that I have made.  I bought the hand towels a while ago as they had a little zip in the corner that could be used for a bit of money or a key.  I found this great design in my collection, not sure where I got it from.  The banner on the design was blank so I did the Cowboys for Cooper who follows the Cowboys Footy team and on the other two I put Roosters as the Kellen and Nathan are playing for the Burdekin Roosters.   I was happy with the result and I hope the boys will be also.
                                                                             
 
A close up of the design........

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the boys will love them! Great job! Visiting from Show Off Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Paige.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.