Friday 5 February 2016

Pretty Purple Coathangers.....

So gorgeous!!!!!  My first attempt at making these coathangers was a bit disastrous as I painted the coathangers with mod podge and then sprinkled them with purple glitter.  It wasn't very successful as the glitter and the glue dripped off, made a mess and left spaces.    After a few days of thinking about this I thought that if I mixed the glitter with the mod podge and painted it on the coathangers it would be an easier alternative.  It did work and it painted on so evenly  and quickly, a much better idea. With this sort of thing you need to work very quickly as the glue dries very quickly.
                                                                         

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.