Wednesday 22 October 2014

Caravan Zippered Bags......

These bags  are so cute, mini caravans. Once again the bags are fully lined with no side seams showing.  A small bit of hand sewing on the inside bottom of the bag where it is turned inside out.  It is all made In the Hoop on the Embroidery Machine. I used the 6 X 10 hoop on my Singer XL 400. The design came from Disorderly Threads. A great  little gift  for anybody  with a caravan.

                                                                           

5 comments:

  1. Wow Gayle these are great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't gotten up the nerve to do the machine embroidery applique. These do look sooo cute, though. May have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your caravans! Great job.
    Love from Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh these are the cutest things ever! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.