Thursday 14 August 2014

New Technique...................

             I decorated the hat with a flower made with texture magic from Embroidery Garden.
Monogramming on hats over foam ( puffy embroidery)  is all the rage at the moment.  So I hat to try it but had to get a hat first.  I didn't want anything to expensive in case I messed it up.  I managed to get a couple of cheap hats from china.  No cheap stores where I live.  The foam worked really well and stopped the stitches from sinking into the straw. No problems stitching with the machine either.  There are now designs specially made for puffy embroidery.  The design needs to be a satin stitch and not a fill stitch.

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.