Wednesday 25 June 2014

Birthday Towel......

I didn't know what to get the Pharmacist that I work with for his Birthday.  First of all I thought that I would put his name on the towel but when I saw these letters from Urban Threads I knew that it was the perfect choice. I was so happy with the result that I purchased the whole set.   The designs from Urban Threads always stitch out wonderfully
  I belong to a Embroidery Group on Facebook and someone was taking other peoples photos and using them on her web page,.   A lovely lady by the name of Daniela Rodrigues offered to make water marks for the members of the group.  I really love the one she did for me and I would like to send her a big thank you.



                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.