Sunday, 6 April 2014

More Footy Cushions............

Some more cushions for the boys.   The teams the boys follow are the Gold Coast Titans ( Blue), Melbourne Storm ( Purple) and the Qld Cowboys (Yellow & Navy Blue)  Once again these designs had to be split in Sew What Pro as I only have a 5 x 7 hoop.  The most inportant thing is to have the guide lines drawn and to make sure they match up and then everything runs smoothly.   I have two  more cushions to make for the boys that do Motorcross.   I will have to find out what words they would like on the cushions and get the designs made..  I will be delivering these in person and I am looking foward to seeing their faces when they see the cushions........

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I'd love to see you join link up with us at the Inspire Us Thursdays! link party at www.theinspiredwren.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.