Saturday 27 April 2013

Quilt Blocks for the Children's Hospital !!!!!

                                                                         

Our Patchwork group, Banana Patch is making two Quilts for a Childrens Hospital in Brisbane. We had to make  four blocks each, two for girls and two for boys.  I really enjoyed making the girl blocks, something a little different for me.. I used Heat and Gone as the topping on the girl squares.  I really like this product. I will post the quilt when it is finished.  We always try to do a community project  each year.  Last year we made Wheelie Walker Bags for the Retirement Village.

                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful Gayle !! and bless what a beautiful thing to do
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I just love hearing from you.