I was asked to embroider some baby singlets for a friend. I needed a very small design. So after going through my designs on the computer and coming up empty, I remembered the Brother Card I had with small designs. I haven't used these cards in such a long time, so now I am going to pull out all the brother cards and use them. The designs were made for the Brother machine and they stitch perfectly. I used the smallest hoop and hooped the tearaway and sprayed the tearaway with embroidery spray and then placed the singlet on the sprayed tearaway. I smoothed the singlet out stretching it slightly ( because when the baby has the singlet on the singlet stretches). I used some pins to make sure the singlet didn't move. I placed some water soluble topping on top of the singlet and did the embroidery. I was very happy with the result.